Cập nhật lần cuối ngày 14/06/2023 lúc 01:48 chiều
Introduction to Electric Control Stainless Steel Ball Valve
The electric control stainless steel ball valve is designed to regulate and control the flow of fluids within storage tanks, containers, or pipelines by adjusting the rotational angle of the valve components, which are specially manufactured and placed within the valve body.
The valve is equipped with an electrically powered actuator that generates the appropriate torque to operate the device. The power source for the actuator can be direct current or alternating current with various voltage levels, depending on the type of actuator.
The majority of the valve body components are made from stainless steel, offering versatility in terms of design and installation methods such as threaded, flanged, and clamp connections.
Electric control stainless steel ball valves are highly durable, have excellent corrosion resistance, and are widely applied in various fields.
Summary of Technical Specifications for Electric Control Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Since electric control stainless steel ball valves come in various types provided by different manufacturers, I will summarize the technical specifications of this product to help customers gain a better understanding. The specifications include:
- Ball valve body types: 2-way ball valve, 3-way ball valve
- Connection sizes with pipes: From DN15 to DN300.
- Materials for manufacturing the electric control stainless steel ball valve body: Stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316, etc.
- Designed installation types: Direct welding, threaded connection, flanged connection, etc.
- Permissible working pressure: From 16 bar to 40 bar
- Operating temperature range of the working fluid: -30 ℃ to 200 ℃
- Power supply for device operation: AC/220V, 110V – 50Hz; DC/24V, 12V
- Working fluid: Water, hot steam, compressed air, etc.
- Manufacturers: Sunyeh, Alohan, Veapon, etc.
- Imported from: Taiwan, USA, Japan, etc.
- Device warranty policy: Warranty period ranges from 12 to 18 months (depending on the model).
Features of Electrically Controlled Stainless Steel Ball Valve Product Line
As you may already know, the device called electrically controlled stainless steel ball valve consists of two components: the body and the actuator. These two parts are manufactured separately and then assembled together to create the final product. The device possesses all the characteristics of conventional electrically controlled ball valves.
Furthermore, the device can combine the valve body and the control unit from different brands without affecting the quality or functionality of the product.
Since the actuator of the device can be used for various types of ball valves and butterfly valves, the main features of the device come from the valve body. The product has the following characteristics:
– The valve body is made of various types of stainless steel such as stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316, etc. The material properties significantly impact the characteristics of the product. In general, the valve has good resistance to external forces, allowing the device to operate in high-pressure systems.
– In addition to its ability to withstand relatively high pressures, the electrically controlled stainless steel ball valve also has good resistance to temperature.
– Under normal conditions, the valve has excellent resistance to oxidation, especially for devices made from stainless steel 304 or stainless steel 316. This allows the valve to work directly with various corrosive fluids.
Applications of Electrically Controlled Stainless Steel Ball Valve
The electrically controlled stainless steel ball valve is a device designed to assist in flow control. Due to its special features and being made of various stainless steel materials, the electrically controlled ball valve can be applied in almost all systems that involve the circulation of different fluids, serving various industries.
Below are some specific applications of the electrically controlled stainless steel ball valve:
- The device is used to control the flow of water pipelines, serving water filtration, water distribution to residential areas, water treatment pipelines, agricultural water supply systems, and more.
- It is used in compressed air pipelines, air ducts, pressure vessels, etc.
- It is employed in natural gas, gasoline, oil, and various chemical pipelines.
Electrically Controlled Ball Valves at VIVA
Electrically controlled stainless steel ball valves are currently provided by VIVA company, offering a wide range of options in terms of installation methods, designs, operating currents, and sizes. To obtain high-quality products that meet your usage requirements, it is advisable to consider choosing VIVA as your supplier.
Flanged Electrically Controlled Stainless Steel Ball Valves
These electrically controlled stainless steel ball valves are designed for flanged installation purposes, connecting to pipeline systems through flanges located at both ends of the valve body. The products we currently supply come in sizes ranging from DN15 to DN200, with flange design standards including JIS, ANSI, BS, and more. These valves are easy to assemble and disassemble and can accommodate various types of different drive mechanisms to suit customer needs.
Threaded Electrically Controlled Stainless Steel Ball Valves
These valves utilize a threaded connection for integration with the respective equipment. The ball valves have threaded ends, and the common size range for these devices is from DN8 to DN100.
The valve body is designed in two-piece, three-piece, or one-piece castings.
With their compact size and simple structure, these products are widely used in small to medium-sized pipelines.